Useful post. Today - everything (not only) about Quarkus
Below is our new selection of useful links to live events, videos, mitaps, and technical interpretation. Today about Quarkus... and more.
- Interactive course: Developing with Quarkus 5 lessons | 70 minutes
Install the app and get to know Hibernate ORM through Panache, a Quarkus component.
Cheat sheet: Quarkus & amp; Kubernetes II
More integrations in the form of extensions between Quarkus and Kubernetes.
June 24: Master Course – Quarkus Cloud Native
Learn how to add fault tolerance, metrics, security, and more, and what you need to successfully develop, deploy, and run Java applications in the cloud.
- The road to Quarkus GA: Completing the first supported Kubernetes-native Java stack
A long tale about how Quarkus team, production users and the community brought Quarkus to the full product available in Red Hat Runtimes. Oh, and tell you what's new in the new release.
Tech Talk @ 19:00 Moscow time : Helm or Operator SDK and Kubernetes: why not both?
in C and C++ aliasing, part 1
The first part of this series of articles discusses the limitations of the C/C++ language, their problems and shortcomings, as well as examples that demonstrate what is still not lost - in optimized code.
- Build Go application using OpenShift Pipelines
To create and deliver a Go RESTful service using OpenShift pipelines, first read this tutorial and then follow the OpenShift Pipelines Workshop tutorial.
- Simplified method create custom Jenkins containers
- A good thing is completely free: Introducing Istio Service Mesh for Microservices e-book
- Real Cases Kubernetes Patterns
Modern architectures require a different set of patterns and practices. From the link - Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes - use, comment, supplement.