Useful post: Kogito ergo sum; Delta, Kappa, Lambda; Operator SDK
Below are just useful links to live events, videos, meetups, and tech tips.
Learn in live mode:
June 15, 2020
Master Course: Kubernetes Operator SDK II
Continuation of the course of June 15. Using the Operator SDK, let's build an operator in Go from scratch.
June 12, 2020
Tech Talk @ 19:00 Moscow time : Leave the secret secret in Kubernetes (in the sense you don’t have to scatter data on certificates, passwords, SSH, API keys and what you have hidden there)
Tech Talk @ 16:00 St. Petersburg : Java & amp; containers: if I knew in advance...
Miracles in bends:
- E-book: Getting started with Kubernetes
- 5 interview questions you will probably be asked if you are looking for work related to Kubernetes
- All in one hub - articles, installations, trials, courses, labs to learn about Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform. Just Install OpenShift Container Platform 4 , you can already, already it's time.
View in silence:
- Video: AWS Lambda and serverless Java | DevNation Tech Talk (37 minutes)
So, you tried Java on AWS Lambda, but found that cold-start latency and memory usage are too high? See how we optimized Java for serverless applications using GraalVM with Quarkus.
- Video: Serverless stream processing of Debezium data change events with Knative (34 minutes)
Webinar: CodeReady as a new approach to development
Webinar entry Network Automation with Ansible .